Registration of Changes in the Amount and Structure of the Share Capital of LOTOS Exploration and Production Norge A.S.
Report no. 96/20052008-05-28

Further to current report No. 22/2008 of May 19th 2008, the Management Board of Grupa LOTOS S.A. hereby reports that today it was notified that on May 27th 2008 Bronnoysundregistrene, the Norwegian companies register, registered the share capital increase at LOTOS Exploration and Production Norge A.S., as well as the acquisition of the new shares issued as part of the increase by Petrobaltic S.A. (which is 69% controlled by Grupa LOTOS S.A.). The change in the amount and structure of the share capital of LOTOS E&P Norge A.S. took effect upon completion of the share capital increase registration proceedings referred to in current report No. 22/2008 of May 19th 2008. Following the registration, LOTOS E&P Norge AS’s share capital amounts to NOK 40m (or PLN 17,276 thousand, translated at the PLN/NOK mid-exchange rate quoted by the National Bank of Poland for May 28th 2008), and is divided into 40 million equal and indivisible shares with the par value of NOK 1 per share, carrying the right to 40 million votes. Following the registration, Petrobaltic S.A. acquired 32 million shares, with the aggregate par value of NOK 32m, against a contribution in cash. The shares are equal, indivisible and represent 80% of LOTOS E&P Norge AS’s increased share capital. The remaining 20% of the shares are held by Grupa LOTOS S.A. The core business of LOTOS E&P Norge is the exploration and production of crude oil at the Norwegian continental shelf. The purpose of the increase in the company’s share capital through the issue of new shares was to ensure financing for the further development of its business. Petrobaltic S.A. invested in E&P Norge AS as the LOTOS Group’s leading company in the area of oil and gas exploration and production. Legal basis for the publication of this report: Par. 5.1.9 of the Minister of Finance’s Regulation on current and periodic information to be published by issuers of securities, dated October 19th 2005.