The Management Board of Grupa LOTOS S.A. wishes to inform that there has been a change in item 5 of the agenda of the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Grupa LOTOS S.A., scheduled to be held at 11am on April 27th 2009, at the registered offices of Grupa LOTOS S.A., i.e. in Gdańsk at ul. Elbląska No. 135 (see: Grupa LOTOS S.A.’s Current Report No. 10/2009 of March 24th 2009).
The agenda has been changed at the request of Nafta Polska S.A., a shareholder of Grupa LOTOS S.A., in connection with the intention to fill a vacancy on the Supervisory Board which arose after Mr Piotr Chajderowski resigned from his position as member of the Supervisory Board (see: Grupa LOTOS S.A.’s Current Report No. 7/2009 of March 10th 2009).
1.Opening of the Meeting.
2. Appointment of the Chairman of the Meeting.
3. Confirmation that the Meeting has been duly convened and has the capacity to adopt resolutions.
4. Adoption of the agenda.
5. Vacancy filling on the Supervisory Staff at Grupa LOTOS S.A.
6. Closing of the Meeting.
1. Holders of registered shares have the right to participate in the General Shareholders Meeting on condition that they are entered in the share book at least one week prior to the date of the Meeting.
2. Bearer shares give their holder the right to participate in the General Shareholders Meeting on condition that a deposit certificate issued to such holder’s name by the entity keeping the securities account in accordance with the laws governing public trade in securities, is submitted at the Company’s registered office at ul. Elbląska 135, Gdańsk, Poland, between 8am–3pm, at least one week prior to the date of the Meeting ie. April 20th 2009; the deposit certificate should provide that it has been issued to be submitted to the Company in connection with the General Shareholders Meeting and that the shares will remain blocked until the closing of the Meeting.
Legal basis for publishing this Report: Par. 38.1.1 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance on current and periodic information to be published by issuers of securities of February 19th 2009.