Further to Current Report No. 44/2016 of November 25th 2016, Grupa LOTOS S.A. announces a new agenda for the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting convened for 11.00 am on December 22nd 2016 at the Company’s registered office, ul. Elbląska 135, Gdańsk, changed upon a request submitted by the State Treasury as a shareholder entitled to make such requests, concerning changes in the composition of the Supervisory Board.
The changed agenda is as follows:
1) Opening of the Meeting
2) Appointment of the Chairperson of the Meeting
3) Confirmation that the Meeting has been properly convened and has the capacity to adopt binding resolutions
4) Approval of the agenda
5) Resolution on the rules of remuneration for Members of the Management Board of Grupa LOTOS S.A.
6) Resolution on the rules of remuneration for Members of the Supervisory Board of Grupa LOTOS S.A.
7) Changes in the composition of the Supervisory Board
8) Closing of the Meeting
The agenda item requested by the State Treasury is assigned number 7 on the changed agenda.
Draft resolutions submitted by the shareholder along with the grounds for the requested change are attached to this report.
The legal basis for the publication of this Current Report is Par. 38.1.4 of the Minister of Finance’s Regulation on current and periodic information to be published by issuers of securities and conditions for recognition as equivalent of information whose disclosure is required under the laws of a non-member state, dated February 19th 2009.