Further to Current Report No. 4/2017 of Febraury 17th 2017, Grupa LOTOS S.A. announces a new agenda for the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting convened for 11.00 am on March 17th 2017 at the Company’s registered office, ul. Elbląska 135, Gdańsk, changed upon a request submitted by the State Treasury as a shareholder entitled to make such requests, concerning changes in the Articles of Association.
The changed agenda is as follows:
1) Opening of the Meeting
2) Appointment of the Chairperson of the Meeting
3) Confirmation that the Meeting has been properly convened and has the capacity to adopt binding resolutions
4) Approval of the agenda
5) Approval of the adoption of rules for the selection and appointment of members of management and supervisory bodies at companies of the LOTOS Group.
6) Changes to the articles of association
7) Authorisation for the Company’s Supervisory Board to prepare a consolidated text of Articles of Association,
8) Amendment to Resolution No. 2 of the Extraordinary General Meeting, dated December 22nd 2016.
9) Closing of the Meeting.
The agenda items requested by the State Treasury were assigned number 6,7 and 8 on the changed agenda.
Draft resolutions submitted by the shareholder along with the grounds for the requested change are attached to this report.
The legal basis for the publication of this Current Report is Par. 38.1.2 and Par. 38.1.4 of the Minister of Finance’s Regulation on current and periodic information to be published by issuers of securities and conditions for recognition as equivalent of information whose disclosure is required under the laws of a non-member state, dated February 19th 2009.